is working telehealth network in California (U.S.) access for best doctors worldwide quick, cheap and easy way for patients to get medical services whenever and wherever they are effective blockchain platform that eliminate problems of trust, information safety and payment fees.
Partners & Clients
- 2015 Well, Inc. is incorporated in Delaware
- WELL platform is launched, first customers and revenue
- 2016 Release of WELL platform on a limited trial
- 2017 WELL receives Medicare License
- WELL trademark is approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office
- WELL successfully sells out $3 Million in Private Pre-sale
Ildar Fazulyanov started WELL in April 2015 driven by his inability to access timely healthcare.
After breaking his leg in a snowboarding accident, he had surgery, and after discharge, required physical therapy and rehabilitation, like many patients do. The process was very difficult and inefficient, and Ildar was unable to find a physical therapist for four weeks, and by the time of that first appointment, he had re-broken his leg again.
The second break was the direct result of the extreme challenges in obtaining timely physical therapy care at home. This cost Humana, Ildar’s insurance provider, $50,000 more in additional expenses for his second surgery and tremendous pain for Ildar.