WELL is a decentralized global healthcare network built on Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts.
It is designed to disrupt and replace the traditional healthcare models by providing easy access for patients everywhere in the world to receive remote access
- for diagnosing,
- second opinion,
- preparation for in-person treatment from the best, curated medical professionals in the world.
WELL is working telehealth network in California (U.S.).
Partners & Clients
- 2015 Well, Inc. is incorporated in Delaware
- WELL platform is launched, first customers and revenue
- 2016 Release of WELL platform on a limited trial
- 2017 WELL receives Medicare License
- WELL trademark is approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office
- WELL successfully sells out $3 Million in Private Pre-sale
Ildar Fazulyanov started WELL in April 2015 driven by his inability to access timely healthcare.
After breaking his leg in a snowboarding accident, he had surgery, and after discharge, required physical therapy and rehabilitation, like many patients do. The process was very difficult and inefficient, and Ildar was unable to find a physical therapist for four weeks, and by the time of that first appointment, he had re-broken his leg again.
The second break was the direct result of the extreme challenges in obtaining timely physical therapy care at home. This cost Humana, Ildar’s insurance provider, $50,000 more in additional expenses for his second surgery and tremendous pain for Ildar.