What Bitcoin is to money &
Ethereum is to contracts, WELL is to healthcare
Global blockchain protocol designed for healthcare
Why WELL Matters
Healthcare across the world is deeply unequal. Norway has 100x the physicians per capita of Chad. We don’t all enjoy the same healthcare freedoms and access. More than 50% of the world population have access to less than 1 doctor per 1000 people.
WELL can change that.
With WELL, individual data privacy, payments for service, and smart contracts designed to facilitate cross-border charitable assistance will be possible without a central authority. The virtualization of healthcare technology is coming. We believe all of humanity should benefit.
"It is completely unacceptable that half the world still lacks coverage for the most essential health services"
- Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of WHO
What We Do
"The physician coverage gap is growing"
“By 2022 more than 350 million devices with medical data”
Blockchain protocol is needed for future digital health
HIPAA compliance & integrations with medical applications such as telehealth
Lower transaction costs & higher speeds than Ethereum and Bitcoin
Does not require mining; incentives for healthcare community (doctors, medical device manufacturers, hospitals, medical schools)
Interoperability solutions with other blockchain projects
Developer toolkits & token incentives for higher protocol adoption
We believe in the utility of WELL token and will work with various members of the network to utilize the use of the token.
- WELL network’s frictionless transactions encourages engagement and growth
- Working product and fast-growing network of patients and doctors
- Ability for crypto investors to diversify their holdings to include a token that can be used to benefit not only their own health, but the health of their loved ones
- Global reach and the multilingual capabilities of the platform
- Free distribution of the platform and strong social mission which empowers nonprofits
- Limited issuance of WELL tokens
- Wide variety of token usage within the system which creates a high-demand for tokens
- Possibility of partnerships with government institutions and other profitable business models
Do Good by Doing Well
- We Donate We make a donation to our nonprofit partners
- We Empower People and providers receive technology and tools
- Do Good Healthcare is made available to the underserved
Meet Our Team
"WELL is bringing the next wave of decentralization in healthcare."
- David Johnston,
Co-founder of Factom
"There is a serious threat posed by a real and significant doctor shortage."
- Darrell G. Kirch, MD
AAMC President and CEO
- Achieved Q1 2015 Ildar, Founder, re-breaks his leg, WELL platform software design begins
- Achieved Q2-Q3 2015 WELL platform is launched, first customers and revenue
- Achieved Q1-Q2 2016 Release of WELL platform on a limited trial
- Achieved Q2-Q3 2017 WELL receives Medicare License
- Achieved Q4 2017 WELL successfully sells out $3 Million in Private Pre-sale
- Achieved Feb 2018 WELL telehealth platform release
(Apr 16 - Jun 30) Crowdsale
- Plan 2018 Connect telehealth platform and medical applications to WELL protocol
- Plan 2018 Launch reference implementations for medical records with major blockchains (Ethereum, , etc.)
- Plan 2019 Launch interoperability protocol with other blockchain projects (identity, reputation, etc.)
- Plan 2019 Build the decentralized marketplace for WELL decentralized applications and their tokens
- Plan 2019 Design and implement support for medical device IoT blockchain applications
- Plan 2019 Develop support for WELL protocol and cloud computing support for AWS
- Plan 2019 Partner with Government medical agency (example, Estonia's healthcare system)
- Plan 2020 Launch of developer toolkits (APIs, SDK)
- Plan 2020 First Developer Conference for WELL Protocol developers and partners
- Plan 2020 Goal 1 million medical engagements on WELL blockchain