About WELLWELL is globalizing healthcare and eliminating country borders to directly connect doctors, therapists, psychologists and other healthcare specialists to patients worldwide.
We are creating WELL tokens to solve the world’s biggest healthcare issues surrounding cross-border payments, data accessibility and payment risk. We’re making it possible for the highest quality healthcare providers to serve anyone, anywhere.
Access to quality medical services is either very expensive or impossible, due to the geographical distance from a patient’s residence. High prices for medical services are a result of unnecessary bureaucracy and inefficiencies of insurance companies and healthcare systems. High-class medical specialists can be located outside of a patient’s city or even outside their home country in many parts of the world.
WELL gives additional value to clients by using different mechanisms. Firstly, they have access to 24-hour healthcare service 365 days a year. WELL’s service is international due to its global network of doctors and specialists, many of whom are multilingual. This way, patients can receive medical support in their native language from leading doctors wherever they are in the world.
WELL's low-cost business model can generate a price reduction of approximately 30%. This means that WELL patients can receive advice from leading medical specialists for far less than the price of a personal appointment with a doctor.
Well Health Token
Hard Cap US $28 Million
- Private pre-sale US$3M
- Whitelist $0.0714 per WELL token Buy Active
- Public sale Starting at $0.08 Coming soon
- January 1 — 31
- February 1 — 24
- February 25 — March 11
- March 12 — 26
- March 27 — April 10
- April 11 — 25
- April 26 — May 2
- May 3 — 15
- WELL TOKENS PER US $1
- 14 WELL tokens
- 13 WELL tokens
- 12.5 WELL tokens
- 12 WELL tokens
- 11.5 WELL tokens
- 11 WELL tokens
- 10.8 WELL tokens
- 10 WELL tokens
- EFFECTIVE BONUS
- No bonus
We believe in the utility of WELL token and will work with various members of the network to utilize the use of the token.
- WELL network’s frictionless transactions encourages engagement and growth
- Working product and fast-growing network of patients and doctors
- Ability for crypto investors to diversify their holdings to include a token that can be used to benefit not only their own health, but the health of their loved ones
- Global reach and the multilingual capabilities of the platform
- Free distribution of the platform and strong social mission which empowers nonprofits
- Limited issuance of WELL tokens
- Wide variety of token usage within the system which creates a high-demand for tokens
- Possibility of partnerships with government institutions and other profitable business models
- Achieved Q1 2015 Ildar, Founder, re-breaks his leg, WELL platform software design begins
- Achieved Q2 2015 Well, Inc. is incorporated in Delaware
- Achieved Q2-Q3-2015 WELL platform is launched, first customers and revenue
- Achieved Q1-Q2-2016 Release of WELL platform on a limited trial
- Achieved Q2-Q3-2017 WELL receives Medicare License
- Achieved Q3-2017 WELL trademark is approved by United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Achieved Q4-17 WELL successfully sells out $3 Million in Private Pre-sale
- Current Dec-17 White List Sale
- Plan Feb-18 WELL telehealth platform release
(Feb 25 - May 15) Crowdsale
- Plan Q2-2018 WELL telehealth platform deployed with self-insured employers and clinics in the US
- Plan Q4-2018 WELL blockchain is released for testing in sandbox and bug testing bounty campaign
- Plan Q4-2018 Release WELL blockchain platform for medical tourism, second opinion and charity
- Plan 2019 Partner with Government medical agency (example, Estonia's healthcare system).
- Plan 2019 Launch of blockchain group buying plan. Work on WELL Health Savings Account in the US
- Plan 2019 WELL blockchain integrated with all major insurance providers in the US
- Plan 2019 WELL country partnerships formed for Japan, Korea, and China
- Plan 2020 Goal: 1 Million visits conducted on WELL blockchain per month
- Plan 2020 Continued worldwide integration with insurance and governmental healthcare systems
As covered by:
Do good by doing well
- You buy You buy a visit on the WELL platform
- We donate We make a monthly donation to our nonprofit partners
- We train The nonprofits train healthcare professionals
- Do good Healthcare is made available to everyone
Sign up for Early Bird Discount
Оur Team & Advisors
The WELL team is unique in that it combines deep healthcare and fintech experience with blockchain and software expertise. WELL’s Crowdsale is a natural continuation of the team’s long-term vision of delivering frictionless, high-quality healthcare for everyone, everywhere.